19 Feb Real Estate Agents Are Key to Selling Your Home
A Good Real Estate Agent Will Help You Navigate Through the Selling Process
With such easy access to see what homes for sale and real estate information online, many prospective homebuyers ask, “Why should I work with a real estate agent?” A good real estate agent will bring industry knowledge and experience, buying/selling guidance, home advertising and staging insight, and strong connections in the real estate and homebuying field. Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider hiring a professional real estate agent:
- Education and Experience: When you hire an expert in the homebuying industry, you don’t need to know everything about buying or selling a home because they do. They keep on top of trends in the local housing market and have access to the most current information about recent sales in your neighborhood of similar homes.
- Coordination Help: Your agent will schedule showings on your behalf and may event host an open house to help sell your home. They are used to working on weekends when most buyers are available to see a home.
- Staging Your Home: Making sure you are putting your best foot forward will help your home sell faster. A talented agent will be able to offer advice on how to arrange your home to show off its best attributes.
- Marketing and Advertising Resources: A good agent will help sell your home by giving you guidance on using photography or videography to highlight your home.
- Negotiation Skills: Top producing agents can negotiate well because they can emotionally remove themselves from the transaction and they regularly do this. They are trained to present their client’s case in the best light and hold privileged client information in confidence.
Making sure you have an agent you trust by your side when making the biggest financial decision of your life is essential. If you are looking to for a recommendation of a real estate agent to help you sell your home, please reach out to one of our local mortgage planners at Fairway Independent Mortgage of the Carolinas. They can help you find the perfect match. At Fairway, we are truly interested in providing a mortgage experience that will set the stage for your financial future. Our goal each day is simple – help people do better in life. Let us change the way that you think about mortgages.